Google

Monday, May 19, 2008

Goal-2 (Living the Dream)

When I was watching the Goal-2 (Living the Dream) (this is a story related to a football player and staring famous players like Ronaldo, David Bechem, Zedan, Ronaldeno etc..) movie today, I heard a nice song in the middle of the movie. When I searched the Google for the song I found the it from the you tube(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2wq06wSLFE). But unfortunately I couldn't find the mp3.

Here is the lyrics of the song. Really a nice one. But listen it with the music.

A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all these miles that seperate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me

The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life was overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl its only you and me

Everything I know
And anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love

And when the last one falls
When it's all said and done
It gets hard but it won't take away my love

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it's only you and me

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah machang, it's a nice song.

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger ano said...

actually i like dis song very much. itz cooooooool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home